Sweet almond oil has been used for centuries in places like Egypt, central africa and India. It is obtained by pressing almond nuts and is edible oil that is excellent for skin care. Cold pressing method helps to retain all the nutrients and unique antioxidant compounds of the oil. It is an excellent source of vitamin E, A and D which makes this oil a great supplement for skin. This oil is not only great for skin but also helps to strengthen hair and give it a natural shine. This oil is edible and is a good source of monounsaturated fats, so it can be replaced as salad dressing oil in place of olive oil.
Cold-pressed Sweet Almond Oil 120ml
- 120 ml net vol. in amber glass.
- Excellent natural moisturizer for dry and irritated skin.
- 100% cold pressed from Premium Sweet Almonds.
- May help in treating dandruff and hair damage.
- Excellent source of Vitamin E and A.
- May help to remove acne scares and dark spots.
- Also edible and can be added to salads.